Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snow in Atlanta! and a finished chatelaine

It snowed in Atlanta. Twice. In one week.




I have lived here for almost 13 years and I do not think I have ever seen snow twice in one month, let alone one week. My kids, all teens, had a great time, having snowball fights and making a risque' snow-woman (if snow boobs offend--do not look at the pic below)




I also finished my version of a chatelain. I wanted something mid sized I would not wear, but would rather sit close by. I stitched up the pattern, did some light stuffing and attached the pieces.








Now off to finish my last WIP, the Smokey Mountain cats....I have to make some headway, as my birthday is in 12 days and I have asked DH for four Mystic stitch patterns!!!

7 Meow Backs:

Rene la Frog said...

Love your chatelaine....you did a great job on it. We have snow forcasted for next week, I'll believe it when I see it but would be fun for a change

sales said...

Wow that is a lot of snow! I bet everything has just shut down!
I like your chateline. It looks like it will work very well for you.

Frau Keks said...

The Chatelaine is so beautiful! Great job you did.
Snow.....wow! Here it's so mild and rainy - no snow in sight!
Stefanie (from ILCS)

Patty Smith (ILCS) said...

Your chatelaine looks great WTG.

Ms Kayle said...

Your Chatelain is lovely!

jlblake said...

Your Chatelaine is lovely. I like the colors.

Meari said...

Congrats on your chatelaine finish.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey