Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bear for my son



My son's bear is done. Bear is his totem--his spirit animal, and very much his personality. I **Still** cannot do french knots! I am finishing up some of my smaller projects so I can start some of my bigger projects my Husband got me for my birthday.






I also joined the American Needleworkers Guild and the Embroider's Guild of America. So far the EGA ihas been VERY active and helpful. I will update as I get more info on both.

Also, if you are in the Atlanta area, I have a bi-weekly Crosstitcher's Meetup on Sunday afternoons.

Info about the Meetup can be found here: http://crossstitch.meetup.com/308/

6 Meow Backs:

Rene la Frog said...

Your Son's bear is awesome and I'm sure he must love it.

Katrien (ILCS) said...

Bear is really beautiful, I'm sure he'll treasure it, congratulations!

Meari said...

Looks good!

Tammy said...

Bear is great!

Christine H said...

Wonderful job, congrats

Robyn in Oz said...

Bear looks really good!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey