Sunday, April 20, 2008

BAPs and SAL's and WIPs, Oh my!

I have been working diligently on two major projects: a Mystic Stitch BAP entitled "Le Chat Noir". It is one of my favorite prints.


The section below has 24, yes 24-- colors in it!!













I am also working on a SAL from Ink Circles called "Book of Ink Circles" affectionatley reffered to as BOINK or Barfy the Cat. It is a free stitch along and the patterns there are AWESOME.

















My next purchases I plan to be from Ink Circles, the triangles and circles patterns:










Arent they GORGEOUS!!??

2 Meow Backs:

Romantic Fool said...

Oh my gosh! Those are all gorgeous patterns. They look very intricate!

Linda K's Creativity Works said...

Keep up with your beautiful stitching...you are doing a very wonderful job on both of your WIP's.

Take care & Happy Stitching

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey