Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Scissors Fob Finish

After weeks of the constant refrain "where the &^%*% are my scissors!" I finally decides on a scissors fob pattern and finished it over the last three days. It is certainly big enough that I *should* be able to find my scissors!

It is done an a 14 count aida with DMCs, silks, blending filaments, metalics and beading. It is kind of hard to see all the sparklies, but they are there. =)

(as usual, ignore dates/times on photos--I can never get those correct)



4 Meow Backs:

Anonymous said...

Very nice finish on your Fob! No problem finding the scissors now!
Debbie Jo

sales said...

I like your scissor fob. The picture came out fine online.

MP3 e MP4 said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Meari said...

Congrats on your fob finish. It turned out nice. :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey