Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jessica Blue

My oldest daughter is in the process of cutting the apron strings. She is 20 this month, engaged and in college,and holding down a part time job at Lane Bryant.




She was feeling a little left out because I feature Kaats Etsy shop on my sidebar and my son is in one of my anniversay pictures. So............I am devoting an entire post to :


Jessica Blue, also known as Juicy Blue


Here is a pic of her right before Prom--2006 (ignore the dates in the photos--I never have set them








A picture of her in all her grace and showing exeplary ettiquette




Jessica and her grandmother last month (july 2008) working on a quilt in the game room
There you have it. =)

0 Meow Backs:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey