Sunday, April 5, 2009

Update One


I apologize--I have been *thinking* about blogging, added widget and other neat toys, and thinking about topics to blog on.

There are only about four topics I feel I write about consistently: stitching, family, work, health. Okaaaay. What is missing?

Writing!

Well duh, how could I miss that? maybe because I do all my writing off line. I am a fan of paper and pen--the prettier the better.

So I will begining to not only update this blog a little more frequently, with information that may be of interest to more than myself, and add a bit of writing, my own (maybe) and info on writing.

I will be putting up a poll here in a bit to see what topics you might like to see more (or less) of

R

0 Meow Backs:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey