Monday, April 13, 2009

Winner of drawing

My apologies for the delay---work and the usual back to the real world crises. Nothing major, just day to day stuff, and sudden inspiration for a story I am working on. (will be the next blog posting)

So, on to the drawing:


I have 11 commenters on the posting. To be as random as possible I printed out each of your names and then had Random.org generate a random number. I then had my son pull the names from the hat (bag in our case) to get to the number generated, which was seven.


The seventh named pulled out of the (bag) hat is:


TERRY!!!!!


Terry, if you will email me with your snail mail addy, I will pop the magazine into the mail to you.

Thanks every one for commenting.

1 Meow Backs:

Meari said...

Congrats to Terry!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey