Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Holidays 2009

Happy Holidays all. I hope yours was especially wonderful, because mine sure was. Not only did my family go overboard this year with me--a china set from my daughter, Mirabila pattern WITH all the threads and beads and a new pair of scissors, a sweet  silver bracelet with "mom" in several different languages, and a quote inside about how a moms love never fails--this last from my son--who has a bit of a rough year--totally made me cry--but with happiness.

Also my daughter Jessica made a scapbook for me. We lost all our photos back in 2002 in a house fire. The girls have been collecting what they could and made it into a very sweet and pretty scapbook--definately made me cry again with happiness.

  But to top off all that and more, my husband got me the most unexpected present ever!!


A flame-point Siamese kitten!!!!!!!!!



I will have pictures of Henry up soon, but in case you are wondering what the &^%*&% a flame point is, also called a red point, here is a picture:



Stay tuned, pics of Henry to come soon!!

2 Meow Backs:

Carolyn NC said...

Sounds like a fabulous Christmas - can't wait to see pics of the kitty. Hope you have a wonderful year in 2010!

Cyndi Harris ~ said...

He's beautiful! Siamese is my fav kind! I've had afew too. Enjoy!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey