Sunday, March 28, 2010

I have been nominated for a Blog Award!!!

I been nominated for my VERY FIRST bog award---I am soooooo excited!!!

So here is the scoop:




Here's how the award works. The rules are simple.
1. You must accept the award. ABSOLUTELY!!
2. Thank the person who gave you the award. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to TAMMY
3. Add a link to the person who gave you the award. Go check out ALL her bloggy goodness!
4. Paste the award on your blog. finito
5. Write 10 things about yourself that others might not know. 




  • I am a NATURAL redhead
  • I am envious of the life of 1950's housewives
  • Mexican is my all time favorite food
  • I JUST discovered Sangria, and love it
  • I do not like to travel for business very often =(
  • I am happy that my kids are all older--I enjoy my kids as teens and young adults
  • Spring/Early Summer is my favorite season
  • I really want to finish my novel, but worry I never will
  • I enjoy academic writing
  • Facebook Quizzes says I have Aspergers (!)
  • bonus: I have achieved Crazy Cat Lady Status at my twins Highschool
6. Pass the award on to 10 others. 



  1. History Undressed 
  2. Georgia Regency Society
  3. Needle and Thread
  4. Scandalous Women
  5. Rittenhouse Needlepoint
  6. Color, Texture, Stitch
  7. Enchanting Lair
  8. Focus on Finishing
  9. Just String
  10. I can has Cheezburger

3 Meow Backs:

Carolyn NC said...

Congratulations!

Mary Corbet said...

Congratulations, Ruth, on your blog award, and thank you so much for thinking of me! :-)

淑君淑君 said...

一沙一世界,一花一天堂,掌中握無限,剎那即永恆..................................................

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey