Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Daughter's Surprise Wedding

Imagine:

Your 21 year old daughter comes to you on a Sunday night and says " how would you feel if I got married this Friday?"

WHAT???

Well mine did just that.

AND she pulled it off. I will be putting some photos up later, after i have downloaded the,

But the long and short of it is: my daughter is married, the ceremony made me cry, the wedding dinner was awesome for the fact that so many of my beloved Atlanta Family was there, my dad cut short his vacation to come see the ceremony and my daughters best friend came up from college in Savannah.

The only downside: The management at the Spaghetti Warehouse on Delk road in Marietta was horrendous when we complained that dinner was taking too long to get to to us (over 2 hours!!)

2 Meow Backs:

EvalinaMaria said...

Wow, I'm glad that everything went OK. Sometimes those quick decision turn out to be the best ones.

Tammy said...

Congrats to you and your daughter. I just found your blog it is wonderful! I have voted you for an award check out my blog for details.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey