Friday, March 12, 2010

Uhgh....just ungh

WARNING! THIS IS A WHINE POST!


Ever have one of those days/weeks/years?  Usually I consider myself pretty optimistic; maybe it is the winter weather wearing me down. I feel unusually overwhelmed.

Work is good, but in a delicate state, home is great, and my son is doing even better. My youngest is going to the college of her choice and my oldest graduates college next week.

I dont know why I am feeling this. I already take Cymbalta--so dont suggest prozac. LOL

I just want to get away from it all, yet there is no defined "it".

Things weighing me down:

  1. I have my final paper due in a week, on an assigned topic I could care less about.
  2. My son's proabation officer is an uneducated twit
  3. My kids school screwed him over when he got in that slap fight last year--they were SUPPOSED to have a Manifestation of Disability Hearing--it may have very well prevented his arrest, jail and probation.
  4. He was arrested because he got in a pushing slap fight with another kid--His second one in 4 years--the "automatic" school rule says if you have more than one fight in 4 years, you get arrested. Nevermind that no one was hurt and the other kid provoked it. AND nevermind he has Asbergers.
  5. My car insurance is due--$600 bucks, my son needs shoes--special ones to accomodate his club foot--$150.00, we need to pay the deductible and co-pays on his heart caths--400.00, my kitty that was sick with urinary issues a while back may have to go in again, my baby kitty needs his last set of shots and his make over from male to neuter-- At least $400.00. All my kids need to go to the dentist, and my two oldest ones need to have their wisdom teeth extracted $??.00
  6. I have some money left over  in savings from my last vet trip, but not another 800 dollars. I also have my tax refund, but i am not supposed to use it b/c we filed a bankruptcy last year and it is supposed to go to the court--I really need to use this for NEEDED things.
  7. I have to go to BUFORD, BUFORD! to see our Bankruptcy lawyers to see if we can possibly keep enough money to pay for the medical/vets/car ins.
  8. My house is never clean. Six people 18 or over live here, and we are all  gone most of the day---the kids all have assigned chores--what the hell??
  9. My husband is a WOW addict.

I do feel grateful for:
  1. My kids
  2. My son's heart is better
  3. my daughter is graduating college
  4. the love of my furry babies
  5. I still have a job that I like
  6. The first daffodils are up in my garden
  7. I will be married 25 years this May


Sigh, whine. call the wambulance. It will pass.

0 Meow Backs:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey